Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Blog This Challenge!

Tell us fifteen facinating, far fetched, frightening, funny or frivilous facts about yourself. Those bits of trivia that are floating around in your life.

Can you eat 10 burgers in one sitting? Do you sleep with your eyes open? Can you tie a cherry stalk into a knot? Speak 5 different languages?

All those things that you've bored your friends and family with for years - We want to know.

1. I snore..... my poor husband.....

2. Inside I am a computer nerd - it just gets hidden away well.

3. I LOVE knitting. I love watching things coming together as I knit.

4. I suffer from anxiety - which makes some days better than others.

5. I can change the oil and spark plugs in my own car - but generally choose not to as hubby is a mechanic - and he ALWAYS needs something else to do!

6. I'd love more kids, but due to medical reasons having any more requires lots of $$$.

7. We own a car that my husband drag races... I have every opportunity to join in and am allowed to race the car. I'd love too - but am scared of something going wrong, so don't... I've seen accidents and I don't want that to be me....

8. I own far too many cookbooks..... Some I've never even cooked a recipe out of - bought the book because it looked nice.

9. I love the song 'Copperhead Road' - I will play it on repeat endlessly in the car...

10. I'm a trained primary school teacher - but have never taught in the classroom - but I LOVE going in for parent help....

11. I love the John Marsden "Tommorow" book series and will read them over and over and over again...

12. I'm a great procrastinator.

13. I love cheeses - all different sorts of cheeses - except blue cheese BLUGH!

14. I don't drink much red wine - not after the last time I drank far too much - it was 4 years ago now, but I still can't face drinking it.

15. I love cats - we have two, but I want more.... I'd be like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons if I could (without the crazy bit)....

There we go - 15 things about me.... And it's amazing how hard I found that!

4 comments:

  1. we have some in common - 1; 11; & 12. hehe and il be trained early childhood teacher as of next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have #3 in common. I also love doing cross-stitch and other needle work and sewing for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with #13, blue cheese is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete