Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is it Madness?

On Tuesday our son Alex came home with a notice - an excursion to the local RSPCA and to a local charity. They've been doing Civic and Citizenship at school.

So yesterday I ask if the teacher if he would like Parent Help for the day - sometimes an extra set of eyes when your out and about with kids can be helpful.....
And working in the Community Services sector had me interested in exactly what they will show the kids at the charity service.

I half expected the teacher to say 'No' - but he didn't. He said I was more than welcome to join in, explained what he was doing with them and said he would see me tomorrow.

So I'm going for a day out with 26 grade 3/4 students....

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you take pics! I'd be interested to hear what they show them, too. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete