Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling Crafty

With the blanket that I did for Olivia I ended up with a mile of leftover yarn - in various colours.

Alexander - in his own special way - managed to lose one of his gloves... Just one, not both.
So I decided with the leftover yarn to knit Alex a pair of gloves.


Then hubby sees the gloves and he decides that a fingerless pair for him would be good. So I've done half a pair for him.... The other half is coming :)


It's also coming up to some of my families birthday - so I dragged out the scrapbooking/card-making box and made some cards. I love making cards! I love going to my local craft shop and seeing what's new there - but I have to use some of the stuff I've already bought before I can do more ing there....making box and made some cards. I love making cards! I love going to my local craft shop and seeing what's new there - but I have to use some of the stuff I've already bought before I can do anymore shopping.


So lots of crafty stuff has been happening around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment