Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Renovation Stuff

I mentioned before about our loungeroom reno - see here if you want to read or see dodgy paintbrush pictures.

So we've made a start - OK hubby and my Dad made a start and removed the fireplace and mantle piece and hubby then put a new piece of plaster board to cover the hole. And we've started patching it up!

I'm now at the point where it needs one last sand back (hopefully only one anyway) before I can undercoat and then paint. I'll need to pic a warmish day to paint.... but who knows when that will happen given that it's the middle of winter and we're in Tassie.... were it's very, very cold.

It should only be about 2-3 weeks before our new couch arrives - *happy dance* so I'd LIKE to get it finished before then.

So here are some pics of the before and after...

Before ^^ (Excuse hubby head in the photo)



After ^^ No more mantle piece or fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment