Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've been tagged - Happiness to me is....

Carly-Grace from Everyone Wants This tagged me.

I now have to tell you 6 things that make me happy - and then tag 6 others.

So narrowing down the enormous list to 6 is a bit of challenge!

1. My hubby and kids - of course they make me happy! The giggles from the kids, the love from hubby.... it's all happiness.

2. Our furbabies... Timmy and Bouncer. When they climb on my lap and snuggle in for a cuddle - it's nice to know your loved, even though they can't say it.

3. Reading. I can lose myself for hours in the magical world of Harry Potter or in the dark and and sometimes sinister world of Stephen Kings work. I love crime novels, some science fiction and one of my greatest loves is John Marsden's 'Tommorow' series.

4. Cooking - creating a lovely meal, something divine either sweet or savoury.

5. Creating. So a bit of an open field, but I like knitting, sewing, cross-stitching, scrapbooking, card making. And spending some 'me' time creating a project or completing a project, gives that sense of satifaction.

6. Being me. I'm not your run of the mill person. I enjoy some things that other people don't enjoy - data entry being one that I love. I also couldn't care less about things that as a woman I'm supposed to - like makeup and clothing.... (I make sure I look OK, but clothing labels and brands are meaningless to me).
I love who I am - and people love me - so that makes me happy!

Now to tag six people.....

Alyssa's Journey
Sparsely Kate
Just Us
BabyMac
What! There's No Instruction Manual
More Than Mum

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tag! I will get on to this shortly.

    I love reading too. I don't get to do it much anymore, but I LOVE getting lost in a good novel. If I am desperate I will read pretty much anything I can get my hands on, but I love a good humorous chic lit or a bit of Terry Prachett.

    ReplyDelete