Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Turn

I was reading through some of the blogs I follow - and found the 'getting to know you' questions where you are tagged just by reading! I decided that instead of ignoring them I should instead take the plunge and answer them. So I take my tag from Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim

What is your current obsession?
Knitting - crazily to get these last few squares finished.


What’s for dinner?
Pizza - home made... I'm working today, so by the time I get home and the kids are starving it's easy to throw together a pizza on a bought base.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Ugg boots for the kids and toothbrushes for hubby and me - exciting huh?


What are you listening to right now?
The sound of silence.... I'm the only one in my office. I can hear the computer burbling away next to me if that counts as noise.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To the UK - to see my brother, my sister-in-law and my neice Caleigh.


Which language do you want to learn?
French.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
I love our house, it's gone from being 'his house' to being 'our house'.


What is your favourite colour?
Purple


What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My jeans.


Describe your personal style?
Style? Is daggy a style? If so then that would be it.


If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
A massage and part of a weekend away.

What are you going to do after this?
Some work.........


What are your favourite films?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Armageddon
Independance Day
The Devil Wears Prada
27 Dresses
Dirty Dancing
Cloverfield
Any of the Terminators

The list could keep going.....


Your favourite smell?
My Spider-Lily Perfume from hubby for my birthday.


Do you collect anything?
Stamps - not an ongoing thing - but there is a collection in the cupboard.

What makes you follow a blog?
If the blog draws me in, makes me feel like I can empathise with them, or give me a laugh.


Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I'm more a lurker


What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Finishing our house renovations.....

What is your biggest regret?
That it takes a while to learn from your mistakes.

What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Snuggle on the couch with a DVD or a book with hubby and the cats.

Do you have a tattoo?
No.

What are you favourite books?
Any.... Too many.... Just ask my poor overflowing bookshelf!

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both?
Right.

What is the single most defining moment in your life so far?
Having my kids... so that was 2 moments, but they are my biggest loves - along with hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by!
    Thanks for sharing, great reading a little bit about you.

    ReplyDelete