Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Give me inspiration!

I have photo's scattered all around the house in frames - but we will be re-decorating soon - new furniture and small renovations - but this means we will be losing quite a bit of space that holds our photos.... New TV unit, meaning no space, and taking out our mantle piece as it serves no purpose and will be in the way with the new couch (*happy dance* - NEW couch!!)

So I was thinking perhaps a photo wall.... I have empty walls....

Do you have a photo wall? Care to comment and post a link so I can have a looksie? Or know of a website or blog with inspiration?

If you have a photo wall to you just add new photos? Or do you change the photo's from time to time?

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of people change photos over time. Keep the ones you really love and just update the others. Helps to keep it fresh and up-to-date. I don't have a photowall, but I need to make one too. I've been waiting until the walls have been painted, but we've owned the house for almost 3yrs now and I'm still waiting...

    ReplyDelete