Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Projects?!???!!

I was asked to paint my nephew's bedroom. He is not due until July, but I thought I'd get it out of the way in plenty of time for them.

The fact that my own kitchen, laundry and the kids bathroom as still waiting to be painted seemed to just flit out of my mind when I said yes to my brother's request.

I was EXHAUSTED yesterday when I'd finished - I'd only done one coat, of just over half the wall (they're having a two tone wall with a Pooh Bear frieze running through the middle). And with only one coat of one colour on the wall how am I going to feel on Friday when I go back?!?

Maybe it will be the motivation I need to at least finish the kids bathroom - all that needs is painting - no holes to be filled or things to be moved, just paint.........

Let's hope the painting motivation sticks around and I can see what I can do next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment