Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter, Flannies and Work

So Easter...... Bunny hunting!!! Oh well maybe not Bunny hunting - but Easter Egg hunting.

The kids Grandma has an Easter Egg hunt each year - the kids look forward to it - I think the grownups look forward to hiding the eggs.... this year the grown ups got a bit too adventurous, being 6 foot tall gives you a good advantage for hiding eggs - but little ones generally don't look above their own head height....

Photos for you all - kids running around like mad things hunting for eggs - please excuse the picture quality - I forgot my camera so had to use the camera on my phone (which is not the best)

Alex with one of the many eggs!


Eggs grow on trees! Did you know that? Cameron found that out!


Olivia with a Chocolate Bunny!


Kartia before running off to find more.


Easter Egg Hunting!!

And Flannies??? Well the Easter break brought out our 'We must do some things around the house' side. So out came the hedge trimmer - my new (and now favourite) toy. Something that used to take me 2-3 hours, was done in about 30 minutes! Woohoo!!!

But hubby wanted (demanded) to be allowed to wear his flannie while he was working - one of our friends is never seen without a flannie and they have dubbed their 'racing team' "Bogan Racing" - go the Flannie!

So here is hubby in his beloved flannie (he's going to die when he realises that I've put this here for all the world to see) - see Andrew he DOES own a flannie!




And work? Well work's work! Always there - pays the bills and keeps me busy!

Until next time!!!! (I will be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment