Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Car Runs! Busy Lives!

We headed out on Sunday morning to catch up with friends from the Torana Owners and go for a bit of a drive - to get out and about together and to give our toys some time out.

It was nice to get out with my car - she doesn't come out all that often - both the fact that she's got SI rego (which means I can only drive her 52 times a year) and the fact that she's my baby.... I have a family car for family driving - although the kids LOVE the cars.

So some pic's from the run - photos were taken at the Batman Bridge when we stopped for a break - we had lunch at Exeter Bakery - but we were all spread out as there were so many of us and the Bakery is such a busy place.




Again work has been very busy. I'm doing a few extra days this week - this is really good! I'm working in a different office - doing a whole different job. It's certainly been different, but it has most certainly been good!


It's not long now until my sister-in-law's wedding. Just over a month now. They're getting married the day after my birthday - so I'll never forget their anniversary. I think they're in the frantic last minute arranging stage - and organising hens night and bucks nights. I can't say too much more in case someone stumbles upon this - as it's all very secretive (well the hens is anyway).


But apart from that it's not been too busy - the housework just never seems to end....... probably should be doing that instead of doing this.... but what's more fun?!???!

No comments:

Post a Comment