Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keeping It Tidy

What am I talking about?

The clothing pile?
The kitchen?
The kids rooms?

Well yes and no.... Yes they are part of it, but no they are only part of the bigger picture! I'm talking about keeping the house tidy - the whole house...

This is something that I find a difficult task - something that I have struggled with really since I moved out... and it's never mattered if I've lived with someone, or by myself - it doesn't seem to make a difference - there is always something (usually lots) thats untidy.

I have various methods for trying to combat this - I have an altered method of Flylady - and how that works depends on what day of the week it is, and whether I'm working or not.

But I really think that the big problem is Me. Not really all that hard to admit - considering looking around the loungeroom now 99.9% of the "stuff" spread around is mine....

This week I do need to tidy up though. I'm having a Tupperware party here on Saturday, parents, in-laws and friends all coming here - hopefully to sit on clean chairs and carpet. But the way it's looking at the moment we might all have to squish on one lounge chair!

Wish me luck for tomorrow! The tidying frenzy begins then.

No comments:

Post a Comment