Thursday, March 12, 2009

Distraction

So I'm supposed to still be tidying. I achieved quite a bit yesterday. We now have couches that our guests can sit on this weekend!

But then last night I did something that has distracted me all day today.... I booked a holiday for the family - we're off to Melbourne in September.

The questions then start arising - so plane tickets booked, but we need to stay somewhere... somewhere that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg, considering we'll be doing little much but sleep there, but then we have to eat out, so maybe a apartment hotel is an option. Well what's around? Spend the next hour looking for places to stay!!

Then we move on to 'What are we going to do there'. We're going for an extra day than last time. Last time we had a few things planned, and some other things in mind, but the kids were bored, and tired easily. So I've managed to spend 4 hours on the computer looking for interesting things for us all to do in Melbourne. Now I have enough to do for a flooping week - we've got 3 full days and 2 not quite half days..... So now I have to cut down the list....

All the meanwhile I'm still supposed to be tidying the house......

No comments:

Post a Comment