Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to it......

Back to work!

Ok, so last Wednesday was my first day back, but it was only a half day... Yesterday was my first full day back. My role has changed, I'm now doing admin and promotions - it's a change, and it's interesting.

It was so easy to get back into the swing of things - and my household goals? Well the house is pretty tidy - heck I've even vacuumed today!

Last night we treated ourselves to a night out - dinner and movie. Dinner at KFC, followed by Hubby winning me a scary green monster toy out of a skill tester (from Monsters Vs Aliens), and then seeing 'Love the Beast'.

The movie was great - for anyone that hasn't seen it - GO AND SEE IT! Eric Bana seems the most down to earth person - from the red carpet to racing in Tassie and chatting with his mates!

But the downside to the night.... losing my car keys...... how stupid could I have been? I left them sitting in KFC....... ooops...
By the time I realised they were missing (which was after the movie) the girl in at KFC had locked then in the safe, which is on a timer delay - and wouldn't open again until 7am.

Luckily I have a little brother who came and rescued us!!!

I will double and triple check from now on that I have my keys....

No comments:

Post a Comment