Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Vow

I've always been a "I"ll start that next week" kind of person.

But this week I vow to start my housework tomorrow morning.

I vow to be better organised by the time the kids come back on Friday - as I'd like to spend the last week of their holidays with them - not with my messy house.

So tomorrow before I head off to work I will have:

* Made the beds (the kids sheets have been taken off, but the new ones are waiting to be put on)
* Hang out the washing that is in the machine
* Figure out what is for dinner
* Make at least a start on tidying the playroom
* Tidy up the bench in the bathroom - it's amazing how far makeup travels when it's out of it's case.

So we'll see how much I get done...



Today hubby and I went to the local markets - it was freeeeeeezing!! But it was nice to get out and browse the bric-a-brac, books, CD's and assorted stuff that was there. Hubby has a liking for the old tools that are there - I'm happy for him to look and buy - but I'd be happier looking at other things....

It was fun - I bought two books, a science activity for Alex (one of the wire games where if you touch the wire wiggle thing then the buzzer sounds) and a mug for hubby. Hubby bought himself some socks.... such a domestic hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment