Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another New Project

This time not for me....... probably a good thing really.

A new Torana for huuby - it's basically a bare shell - well a crummy looking shell at the moment. But there is the potential for so much more.

Here are a few pics of the new one.



So what have I been up to? More cleaning, tidying and reorganising....

As the kids playroom was just shoved together when we moved into the new master bedroom over 6 months ago - things just really weren't working out - the kids were stepping on toys nothing got put away properly - really because there was no 'proper place' for things.

Now I'm getting there - we rearranged and I'm still in the middle of sorting things out..... But it's a start.

The hallway linen cupboard has now been arranged - and the extra sheets and towels that will never ever be used have gone to a good home. Now I can find towels and sheets - and I can tell the difference between hand-towels and face-washers!!! YAY!!


We also had a very busy weekend. On Saturday we made our way down to Hobart - with both Torana's do be wedding cars for Danny and Sally on their special day! I'd LOVE to share photos.... but can't because I forgot to take the camera..... how silly am I?

We left here just after 10am - we weren't needed to pick up the Groom and his boys until about 2pm - the drive is only 2 hours, but we figured if we got there in plenty of time it would be better in case the cars needed to be cleaned again, or we got lost, or something happened to the cars.... Luckily nothing happened on the way, so we were there in plenty of time!

The wedding was beautiful. The bride was gorgeous!!! And after photos were taken we hit the road just before 6pm - and got home just after 8pm.......... not a huge long day, but driving and concentrating for so long was exhausting - and the idiots on the road in the dark were scary!!!


Sunday I went out to my sister-in-laws Hen's afternoon! We had so much fun!!! Lots of lovely food, lots to drink and lots of laughs!!! I had a forgetful weekend.... forgot my camera again...
I'll have to wait for Bec to post some of the photos she took before I can share any.

Anyway off to work tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment