Saturday, February 6, 2010

Holiday Wrap-Up

So the kids holiday's haven't officially ended - they still have a few days left until they are back at school.

But here is a quick wrap up of what we got up to in the last week they were here!


Time at the beach.

It was a beautiful day at the beach! Sunny, no wind, no flies!!!

Splashing in the water

Collecting water for the sandcastle.

Starting building the sandcastle.

The sandcastle.
This photo was taken with my phone as the darn camera went flat, so it's not the best picture.
It does look like a person - they decorated 'him' and made him look pretty.


Olivia got her ears pierced!

I still remember that I was 6 when I went to get my ears pierced and chickened out. The girl had done the dots on my ears, brought out the piercing gun and that's when I went 'No Thanks!'
I was 12 when I finally got my ears pierced.....

Olivia was very brave, didn't flinch and proclaimed rather proudly that it didn't hurt at all. I on the other hand couldn't watch!!!


But on Tuesday it's back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment