Saturday, February 13, 2010

So Busy!!!

I’d started off this year with great intentions of keeping things (like this blog) up-to-date!

But there has been a bit of a bump in that road in the form of work!

Normally I work one day a week (office G), and every other weekend (office R). Occasionally I work for a week or two if someone is on leave in another office (office A), but it's only 3-4 weeks per year.

I was filling-in in ‘Office A’ before and after Christmas after a ‘reshuffle’ in one of their other offices.
During my this time I was approached to fill a spot in the other office – for a 3 month period, working 3 days a week.

So I now drive an hour each way to work – which is a bit different from the usual 5 minute drive! But it also means that some things don’t get done as often as I’d like – such as my poor blog – which seems to get left to weekends.

But I’ll keep blogging on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment